Friday, December 18, 2009

OMG!!!!!!

Hey guys and gals! hope everyone is doing well! First off, Congrats to everyone at Club Nats again! Just wanted to let everyone know that I truly enjoy being a part of Boulder Running Company/Adidas. Makes me feel like part of a family!
Anyways... since then, I took a couple days off. Started running back on Tuesday. Didn't want to come back too strong, being that those days off was my transition for a long time. Today will be my first hard workout since last Saturday. The reason behind the Title of my blog tonight is due to Plachy Hall @ Adams State College. Me and Nick Lara were about to do a workout on the indoor track today around 2:30 p.m. today. I waited for him for a minute at the track, when a janitor that is employed at Adams told me that the whole facility was closed due to graduation tomorrow.
Myself and Nick decided to jump on the Alter-G treadmill and do the workout there. Once again, another janitor told us that nobody should be in there due to the cleaning and getting ready for graduation ceremony. Nick spoke with the Athletic Cordinator @ Adams, and even with his help... we had no luck doing the workout!
So here I am waiting for later hours to go back when nobody is around and get to that Alter-G!!!
I don't know exactly what i'm doing... but I will come back and write about it when I finish(hopefully I can jump on it first off)!
Stay tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment