Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blessing in disguise?

So I felt like I was finally starting to come around...I was up to running 50-60 minutes 5-6 days a week, which is pretty good considering I'm a stay-at-home mom to a 5 month old. Then...bam...injury! Right now I feel like a detective trying to figure out what's wrong. Lucky for me, I have some great friends who are runners and physical therapists, so they're actually doing more of the investigating than I am. Mainly, we're working on ruling out a stress fracture, so hopefully I'll have good news next week. If not, I guess at least I'm now motivated to work on my imbalances and weaknesses and will hopefully come back stronger and healthier.

Good luck to all the BRC team members who are racing in the coming weeks on the track and at cross nationals!

No comments:

Post a Comment