Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Post!

Well, I finally remembered my password so I can join the fun. Not much is going on for me racing-wise here in the near future. I will be running in a 5k that some students at my high school organized for a good cause (http://raceforhope.community.officelive.com/default.aspx) but it won't be a big effort. I am just coming off a long training cycle that ended at the half-marathon in Phoenix Jan 17th. I didn't run my best there but I wasn't surprised as my training leading up to it wasn't that great. I took some downtime and am now just starting to build again. This training cycle my big goal race is the Riverbank Run 25k in Grand Rapids on May 8th. Being that this is very near my hometown I really want to run well. I will post again soon when I have more to talk about.

Good luck to all you BRC guys and gals racing this weekend at the GVSU BIG MEET and USATF XC Nationals!

No comments:

Post a Comment