Friday, March 18, 2011

Frustrations Continue

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know how things are going. Bottom line is: not well. I thought I had this Achilles thing taken care of a week ago but this week did not go well. I am still not certain what exactly is causing it as at this point it has to be more than just running in slippery conditions like I originally thought. Unfortunately it's looking more and more like I am not going to be able to run a spring marathon as I had originally intended. All is not lost but things will need to turn around very quickly if I am going to have any chance of being ready to go. For now I am just focusing on getting healthy and I'll race again when I can. Happy running to everyone (don't forget how lucky it is to be healthy).

No comments:

Post a Comment