Monday, March 28, 2011

update

Not much running news to report but I had my 6 week checkup last week and everything seems to be healing according to the plan. I went to the CSU pueblo meet last weekend and got to see Cass, Shannon and Jay race. They all had pretty solid days and it was fun getting to cheer them on. Normally whenever I go watch races its hard because I get really jealous of whoever is getting to compete. But this wasn't bad at all. Track really isn't my thing and it was pretty cold and windy. Overall I think Im handling not being able to run for so long really well. This is definitely my longest break since I started running. I REALLY miss it but at least I'm able to stay in shape through cross training. I know my fitness comes back really fast once I start running and I'm looking forward to getting back out there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment