Thursday, March 4, 2010

YUUUUUUUUP!



"This life is the sweetest life I've ever know"
Hope all is well for everyone! Thanks again everyone who follows me and the Boulder Running Company Team!
All is well on this side of town. Last time I blogged I was getting ready to compete and USA Indoor Champs.
Well, it's been a week since that happened. Let me tell you, race was whack! Went out super,super,super,super,super SLOW! During this point I was thinking... WTF! I going to the front! Once I got there, I decided to sit behind Lagat. Now that I look back, I should have taken the lead to make the race honest. Felt good, but overall I need to work on my strength. I felt good till the last couple of laps, which of course I had no kick due to not having enough strength to carry through. I ended up 8th (All American...lol).

The way the race ended up for me helped me realize what needs to be done for outdoor season. So I have upped my game and I am taking all this seriously! I have just been "out of sync" this Indoors. So from now on I'M DOING ME.

I am determined to create greatness for myself.
This is what I'm gonna do till it's over.... but it's far from over.
Until next time!


Click on this link to check out the race...
http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index

No comments:

Post a Comment